Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DSL Connection

TechnicA1
Hooked

No DSL Connection

Hi
Since yesterday morning i've had no internet. I've checked my phone line which is fine, i've also tried logging into my router, its been disconnected and will not recennect, saying 'DSL connection is down' the router show most of the lights flashing all except the most important one called 'internet'. Can somebody help me out please.
Regards
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No DSL Connection

Hi there,
I've just performed a line test for you and the results show me that the line is out of sync, that means your router is not picking up the broadband signal from the exchange.
We'd always recommend raising this with support as a first port of call. That can be done by raising a fault here: http://faults.plus.net or give our support team a call on 0800 432 0200.
Let us know via here if you have any difficulties beyond that.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TechnicA1
Hooked

Thanks for the quick reply Adam, i'll give them a bell. Cheers
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem, let us know if you if you need any advice or help via here.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TechnicA1
Hooked

Hello Guys
I had this issue looked into and and it seemed to be a a sync problem, it was resolved late friday night however an hour later the same problem reoccured and i've been without the internet all weekend now.
I have the intital ticket #56562748 still open i believe could this been looked into please.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I can see one of our faults agents has now tested and raised this to our suppliers, so it's under investigation. We'll let you know as soon as we get an update.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: TechnicA1
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the router show most of the lights flashing all except the most important one called 'internet'.

If the Internet light is was out, that indicates you don't have a PPP session, which would be true if your sync was down. A Broadband light (if that is what it's called on your modem/router) flashing indicates that you don't have sync with the exchange and the modem/router is trying to do so.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can see an engineer visit has been booked for later in the week so we'll aim to update you as soon as we can following that.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team