cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband Since Weds 11th

jackyreeve

No Broadband Since Weds 11th

Hi Guys,
I'm writing on behalf of my mother in law, who has had no ADSL since Wednesday.
She has tried to phone support on a few occasions, but has been subject to excessive queue times.
I used to be a plusnet subscriber and I know that various plusnet staff/management participate here.
My other half is there now, looking at the router stats etc to see if there is sync etc there.
In the meantime, what would be the best number to call? I know there used to be a number for the Sheffield calla centre?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: No Broadband Since Weds 11th

Any of them - they are all in the UK
In the meantime - if you can't stand the wait although it shouldn't be too long at present - post a ticket number from the account for it to be picked up tomorrow by the staff
jackyreeve

Hi Jim,
She has tried to call support again, but this time there was much crackling on the line and the call dropped - So I'm pretty sure there is a line fault of some description that is causing the ADSL to not sync.
I've raised a fault via the online system, and will wait and see what happens from there.
Thanks
invert456

Good evening,
Thank you for your post and apologies for the problems that are occuring. If you could add the ticket number on here and I shall get this progressed for you in the morning.
Kind Regards,
Dan