cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband Connection

lethaertes

No Broadband Connection

I have been without broadband for three days now and while I have seen there has been issues with the gateways in general, the updates seem to say that this issue should be fixed by now. Would  I please beable to get some assistance with this ? I have tried the usual, connect/disconnect cycling the router and checking my settings. Another member of my family was also on the phone with a technician last night who went through the entire process with us although i'm a network technician myself and between the two of us we were unable to identify an issue.
Is this still a problem with the gateways and if so is there an ETA on when the problem will be resolved ?
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: No Broadband Connection

As a network technician you surely know enough to say whether the router has lost sync. (which would imply a problem between or encompassing your house and the telephone exchange) or not (which could imply a problem with gateways).  Or is it so obviously the latter that you just don't bother to mention it?
the_groundsman
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

bit of a harsh response?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
There's no issues with our gateways at the minute.
From what I can see it looks like an authentication issue, I would suggest raising a fault at http://faults.plus.net and complete the initial diagnostic questions and see if this helps, if not then we would investigate this for you.