cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ATM activity

GumDrops

No ATM activity

No ATM activity detected on your DSL line.
Above is what comes up everytime I do a internet connection test on my routers main page (192....). I have been without the net now since late Thursday/early Friday. I have talked with someone at plusnet and they raised a ticket saying I could be waiting up to 72 hours. I had this exact same problem last year and it was a problem with exchange, something which was sorted by plusnet on their end when I had called. I tried telling this to the person I spoke with on Friday but he clearly wasn't interested.
Is there anything plusnet can do now?

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
GumDrops

Re: No ATM activity

Is there anything a plusnet bod on here could possibly do? I thought I would ask before I call.
Cheers
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi GumDrops,
Really sorry to hear you're not able to connect.
I've had a look into this and can see that your phone line was ceased by your provider on 09/05/2014. As we did not supply your phone line you would need to discuss this with your previous provider. When the phone line was ceased this in turn ceased your broadband service as a broadband service cannot function without a working phone line.
Really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can get this resolved with your previous supplier. If you'd like for us to re-provide your service and you would like to take out phone with us as well then please call our Support Team on 0800 432 0200 (from a landline) or 0345 140 0200 (from a mobile).
GumDrops

Thank you Linn. I appreciate it. I hadn't even thought about checkin to see if phone bill was paid