cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie switched getting bt wholesale error

Meadow04

Newbie switched getting bt wholesale error

Hi all

Looking for some help after switching from BT today the router is showing all ok with blue lights but once connected with three iPads three iPhones and a laptop all redirect to the bt wholesale page as per the photograph attached! Any ideas been on the phone to support and they say wait until after 12 o clock but I am not convinced as the router is showing connected to the internet! Any ideas thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Newbie switched getting bt wholesale error

They always say that the switch-over may take place at any time up to midnight.  In my case it happened just after 3pm.

Have you been informed by PN that the switch-over has taken place (they usually do this by text and/or email)?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there

I've looked into your account and I can see we've arranged an engineer for tomorrow AM. Please feel free to let us know how it goes.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Meadow04

Well looks like the engineer has found the problem my line hasn't been upgraded to fibre broadband and this should have been checked when the first engineer came out!! So I was missold the fibre option now what!!
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I am really sorry to hear this.

We check the fibre availability via www.dslchecker.bt.com which is still showing as available however sometimes the records may not be up to date and it's only evident that there's no availability after an engineer visit.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button