cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user slow speeds

watchannatv

New user slow speeds

My broadband was activated and working on 9th November 2010, I started using my broadband after midnight and I was very very happy with my speed, I took a speedtest and it was over 6 and a half mp/s. Now later on in the late morning, I could not surf the web, the pages would not load or they would half load, I tried doing speedtests but the speedtest would not start etc, anyway, I just could not surf, then later on that night my speed went up alittle, in general, I find it impossible to surf during the day, I mean whats the point in having cheap broadband if people cannot surf? Maybe its because my broadband is not over 10 days yet, I would like to know if i will receive my money back that I paid in advance because I am considering signing up to Orange, please can someone help me, thank-you very much.
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New user slow speeds

HI watchannatv,
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having some initial trouble with your speeds. Have a look at our help guide for some useful tips on how to improve your connection.
Jojo Smiley
watchannatv

Hi Jojo, I am so sorry, but I would like to cancel my broadband and phone and have a mac code?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi watchannatv,
I'm sorry to hear that you are considering leaving. I am more than willing to help you work through any problems you may be having but if do wish to cancel your account you will have to call our Customer Options Team on 0845 140 6002 Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Jojo Smiley