Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet - can you increase my profile to ADSL2 which is now available

Danplusnet
Grafter

New to Plusnet - can you increase my profile to ADSL2 which is now available

Hi
I am new to Plusnet and so far broadband is no better than my previous Tiscali product.
It looks like since originally placing my order with Plusnet ADSL2+ has become available at my exchange but my Plusnet profile is still capped at 7meg / 448kps.
Can my profile be amended to ADSL2+ which may improve things?
4 REPLIES 4
Mand
Grafter

Re: New to Plusnet - can you increase my profile to ADSL2 which is now available

Hi there,
I've placed the order for you, it will take about 5 days though (we'll email you once it's confirmed).
Danplusnet
Grafter

Re: New to Plusnet - can you increase my profile to ADSL2 which is now available

Fantastic.
After waiting three weeks for the Plusnet installation and finding no improvement for gaming I though I was going to have to start again and migrate to BT for their fibre optic solution. Hopefully ADSL2+ will avoid that. Fingers crossed.
regards
Danplusnet
Grafter

After reading through the forums a bit - Could I also put in a request to have my upstream uncapped (as I am an online gamer) or can this only be down once I have migrated to ADSL2+ on the 21CN network.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You can opt for Max Premium on 20CN if your exchange doesn't have WBC on 21CN - but it will cost you! http://portal.plus.net/wizard/?wizard_id=20
In your case you are better off waiting!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)