cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet - 0.16mbs speed. Should I cancel?

drgo

New to Plusnet - 0.16mbs speed. Should I cancel?

Hi team

Plusnet was activated 2-3 days ago and has been consistently 0.16mbs.

I've tried resetting router, leaving unplugged overnight etc

I urgently need internet speed fast enough for business. Any remedies or do I need to cancel contract?

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: New to Plusnet - 0.16mbs speed. Should I cancel?

Welcome to the forums, @drgo . Before anyone can really advise you, we need a bit more information. Have a look at this topic, and post back with as much of the requested information as possible : https://community.plus.net/t5/ADSL-Broadband/ADSL-Speed-faults/m-p/1270245#M297501

Someone can then possibly suggest some action.

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@drgo 

You obviously have a problem that needs addressing. Let us know how you get on with testing and also tell us what speeds you were told you should get.

Before even contemplating leaving bear in mind that if you move on there is a fair chance of the problem moving with you, it may be a case of returning to the back of the queue after the transfer to get it fixed. Also if you are to avoid hefty cancellation charges you only have 14 days from when you sign up, not the go live date.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team