cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ticket

stonechat
Grafter

New ticket

Why is it that PlusNet buries the open a new ticket page soooo deeep in the website iy can never be found
I just want to raise a new ticket, webmail is dow, there is no response at all
There are the numerous totoally unhelpful help pages, I just want to open a ticket
Bob
5 REPLIES 5
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Re: New ticket

Common Email problem.
Click here to open a ticket
Sorry it's brief, but I'm on my way to work.
Roger,
Not applicable

Bob - I do agree that this function seems to be hard to find but I suppose that it might be that PN want us to find the answers ourselves on the website.  I have bookmarked the Help Assistant in order to gain quick access so maybe that is a solution for you too?
Not applicable

Yeah, PN are kinda between a rock and a hard place to be honest.
To keep competitive, they need to offer a good product at the right price.
A big factor in this is providing tools to help customers help themselves; it saves time for the customer, and saves time for the CS agents, thus meaning more of the cash can be invested into providing the capacity for each product.
PN aren't particularly happy about the way that the help pages function ATM, and they are working on big changes to make it easier for us to find the answers we need.
Might be worth setting half an hour aside sometime to have a browse through the various help pages etc, to get an idea what sort of thing is available, and how it fits together. At least then, when you *need* help, you'll know what to expect from a navigation POV.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Webmail was down due to maintenance, posted here yesterday.
With regards to Help and Support you have an option on the right hand side of each help and support which says 'Can't find what you're looking for?'. There's a generic ticket link underneath.
As James said we're aware that there is work to do on the support pages and are working on the solution.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: James_H
PN aren't particularly happy about the way that the help pages function ATM, and they are working on big changes to make it easier for us to find the answers we need.

Just to be clear on that, it's on the roadmap, but we aren't yet working on it. 
It is the intention though!
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager