Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New set up issues

Sjlf1979

New set up issues

Hi,

I am a new customer and have a hub 2.

My go live was today

I have had the text to say that my home phone service is ready to use so I set up the hub.
I have a still orange light which says in book there is a connection there but it’s not connecting.
My phone line is active and tested with no noise disturbances is clear.

I have reset and unplugged the usual normal stuff you would do but still nothing.

I have checked and double checked and gone down all other routes via google and videos

When I connect my phone to the internet 🛜 as it shows and out the password supplied in I just keep getting a log in thing pop up but can’t do anything. It says your hub has detected a problem with your internet connection.

Any advice?

I am usually all good with this stuff but this is baffling me

Thank you in advance
1 REPLY 1
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 280

Re: New set up issues

@Sjlf1979 Welcome to the forums. You say: 'I have had the text to say that my home phone service is ready to use so I set up the hub.' Have you also had a message to say your broadband service is live? The two components of your service are activated in sequence (1) phone (2) broadband and there can be a short gap between them.

Also, the BB service can take up to 23.59 of your 'go live' date to be completely operational.

John