Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New line, In Sync but no connection.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: New line, In Sync but no connection.

No I wouldn't worry about trying another one. If possible run the speed test again later today. I have got this picked up and will monitor it so we should be able to make progress on this soon for you.
I'll keep you updated.
willfal6527
Dabbler

Quote from: chrispurvey
No I wouldn't worry about trying another one. If possible run the speed test again later today. I have got this picked up and will monitor it so we should be able to make progress on this soon for you.
I'll keep you updated.

All tests that you have requested have been completed, I await your responce regarding the 0.4meg download that i am currently recieving. I will also expect that you will ammend my bill since the service you are currently providing to me is utter usless.!!!
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've had a look over your fault. It appears our faults team have been waiting for a further test from yourself. I can see that you have called up trying to speak to us and the line went dead, not sure why this happened but I will look into it!
I tried to call you on your mobile to discuss this but I got your voicemail. We do need a few more tests running from your side, so we can gather evidence that you are achieving sub-par speeds for us to take to our suppliers.
Your line is currently showing that you are syncing at 7MB/s but your speed test results state otherwise. So if you could complete the last test that was on the fault ticket(I can forward this onto) then I can make sure this gets progressed.