cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

kAz0r

New customer

Long story cut alittle short:
I recently requested for the Tag/markers to be removed from my line, also at the same time i have ordered my broadband via Plusnet. I have no way if telling if the tags have been removed so that my order can be completed. Any plus net staff could possible check for me or let me know the procedure?  I would be very greatfull, thanks in advance!
p.s. getting a MAC code was not an option is this situation(like i said, long story!  Undecided )
Paul
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: New customer

I've just had a look at your account and the line now appears clear, I'll go place the order for you. It will unfortunately take 5-7 working days to complete.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kAz0r

Chris, i could kiss you  Kiss
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Just to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible, I've given myself a ticket on your account to check the order is appearing correctly in our supplier systems. If there are any problems I'll place the order manually instead of relying on the automated process.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.