cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer with problems

BurntToast
Grafter

New customer with problems

Hi, I ordered brodaband only as am getting the line with someone else.  However, it's been messed up by Openreach so that my broadband order is on hold.  My line has been activated today (I just called it so know it's now working) so how I can check that my broadband order is now going through?  I just hope it's not a  DACS line.  I was at work when they fixed the line so couldn't ask.
4 REPLIES 4
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: New customer with problems

Hi, welcome to Plusnet and the forums. There's a ticket open on your account at the moment suggesting the order has been rejected. I'll get an update on there for you in a few minutes.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I've re-submitted everything for you using the systems we have in place. I think the initial order was placed too soon (prior to the phone being ready). If you've not heard anything by this time tomorrow, please bump this post and I'll check it out again for you. If required, I can then place a manual order for you and take ownership.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
BurntToast
Grafter

Hi again, thanks for helping.  They are still saying I don't have a live phone.  Maybe I was too quick and BT hadn't updated their records but checking on my phone line's website just now it says that broadband is available on my number so it must be okay now.
catelliott
Grafter

Hi there,
I've just checked your account, and I can see that one of my colleagues has placed your broadband order literally seconds before I looked it up! The ticket has been updated for you Smiley