cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - but no internet

worstexperience

New customer - but no internet

Hi,
I switched to PlusNet couple of days back and came to know that PlusNet have taken the ownership of my phone line but lost my broadband order somewhere in the process and left me without internet on the day of switch.
Called plus net, a lady on phone placed new order for me and promised to fast track it. Spoken to another member today, he said the lady who placed an order yesterday is not in and left a note again on support forum to expedite my order. But in short I don't have any confirmation of the order being fast tracked. Plus net sent me couple of emails first claiming my broadband will go live on 12th and few hours later another email saying broadband will go live on 17th.
Now I am feeling cheated by PlusNet. They have left me without broadband and don't plan to fix it till 17th (which means 11 days without broadband). I have lost my faith in PlusNet call and chat support as I was always asked to call if I chat and transferred through different departments on call ultimately to open an online question without any response.
Looking forward to any help here. Is there any way I can get my broadband active sooner?
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: New customer - but no internet

As per my response to the other thread you posted in your order is being expedited for tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
worstexperience

Hi,
Thanks for expediting the order. I can see all the internet light as "Green" on my router but I can only open PlusNet website and no other website. Does that mean the broadband is still not active?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

The account hadn't been activated on our end.
If you reboot the router you should get online.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team