Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User - slow broadband speed

dr_dra
Hooked

Re: New User - slow broadband speed

Nothing running on it.

I suppose I can turn off wifi on the unit to be double clear. I guess my phone, which was idle could have been connected.

However, that's surely is a bit extreme as I mentioned...prior to moving I had a solid 17 regardless of what was in my router.

I can't even get close with one laptop in it.

I am getting so frustrated with this circuit and move. Line syncs fine yet I have sporadic throughout to the point the line is not usable. I haven't even mentioned how poor wireless is, I suspect that is the plus net router.

This transition has been appealing when I first moved I was told the line was active. Well the dsl circuit was but plus net had not enabled my account so an hour to support to get any form of connection. Since then it's been flaky.

I used to be happy with plus net/force9 when I used to use then a few years back. I am just dismayed as to why a move from sky to plus net has resulted in my line ending up in this state.

panlid
Hooked

Re: New User - slow broadband speed

I'd just like to say Openreached turned up and fixed the line, my speed has gone up from 4Mbps to 11Mbps. Thanks!!!