cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Router?

AverageUsername
Hooked

New Router?

Basically I've been with Plusnet for quite a while now and my Technicolor tg582n router is failing. The wireless strength keep dropping intermittently, it must be 4-5 years old now anyway which is how long I've been with Plusnet. Now I was wondering if Plusnet could give me a new router by me starting a new contract?

Frankly I'm not particularly loyal to companies that provide me things, they're all mostly the same to me and if I have to switch providers to take up one of their 'free router with your broadband' offer instead I will, but I was wondering how I could go about giving Plusnet first refusal. Do they do that or was it a one free router forever type deal?

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: New Router?

Your best bet is to ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving).

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

My old provider refused me any discount whatsoever after eight years with them, but as soon as I started the migration process they were desperate for me to call a number where "specially trained" staff were available to help me stay!  I imagine PN will react similarly, although if you are moving to BT they might not since they are effectively the same company and probably won't mind so much given that BT is usually more expensive.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi there

If you contact our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 clicking option 1 and then 2 we will certainly be able to look into what we can offer you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team