cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Extra Fibre Offering

HughA
Grafter

New Extra Fibre Offering

The new Extra Fibre offering looks to be very good value.  Are there any improved packages coming for those of us who are stuck for the forseeable future on good old ADSL?
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: New Extra Fibre Offering

Plusnet don't announce new products in advance though in posts elsewhere on these forums (options beyond 60GB per month) a possible refresh in Q3 was mentioned. I don't think it was established whether that was Q3 on the calendar (which ends next month) or Q3 financially which is October-December.
While we are waiting, to provide additional usage an "extra usage" option has been made available at http://trials.plus.net
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

There's nothing we can advise you about but we're always open to feedback as that drives how we improve our products.
As spraxyt mentions the extra usage trial might be of interest to you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
HughA
Grafter

The extra usage trial looks good value, an extra 80GB for £4.50 more than the Extra package.  It seems a pity that an extra £5 to move from Value to Extra only gets you a 50GB increase.  I presume the policy is to encourage people to switch to newer, better value, but more expensive packages.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I presume the policy is to encourage people to switch to newer, better value, but more expensive packages.

Not really, we offer the different packages as everyone's usage needs are different. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

locked as it is causing confusion with the main thread in Announcements