cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Survey

Ianwild
Grafter

New Customer Survey

As announced on the front pager earlier, we have launched a new Customer Feedback survey.
To thank people for spending a little time on this, each month one participant will be chosen at random to receive a free years worth of Broadband. I hope that as many of you as possible will choose to help us here by completing the survey each month. Getting good quality and qualified customer feedback is really important to us, and over time this survey will become a major part of how we measure customer satisfaction (hopefully not dissatisfaction!) and as such, how we drive our development across the business.
The survey can be found at http://surveys.plus.net/ratemyservice
I'd like to thank everyone in advance for your help with this and would be happy to address any questions or comments about the survey itself.
Cheers,
Ian
8 REPLIES 8
godsell4
Rising Star

Re: New Customer Survey

I am on PAYG. If I win the 12 months of free Broadband, can I be credited the £180 rather than change to BBYW ?
SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Ianwild
Grafter

Yeah - We will just credit you at the same rate on your current product.
Good luck  Grin
Ian
dusty_bin
Grafter

Is it one entry per account, or one entry per subscription account, or one entry per BB account, or something else?
e.g. can I enter using both my BB account and any free dial-up PAYG accounts?
I presume the answer to the second question should be 'no', but I didn't notice anything that excluded it ....
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

I'd agree that the answer should be no but it isn't clear from the terms. I'll get this raised (along with the fact that multiple submissions from the same IP with the same username are also allowed!)

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

May I suggest a monthly reminder be posted on the "forum" home page as some people may not read the main home page but simple jump to the forums.
Not applicable

I agree - we need a reminder.  If it going to be a monthly event, please could you tell us when the selection is going to be made for the first one (this month) so that we know when the next month will start (unless it is going to be a complete calendar month?).
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Hi poppy,
I'd imagine that we'll be posting confirmation to the forums when the new month's voting commences.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Not applicable

Thank you for the reply - will have to keep a close eye on the forum if we are not to miss the opportunity of the possibility of one year free BB.