cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer: Order tracking line fault?

koumi
Dabbler

Re: New Customer: Order tracking line fault?

thats very kind of you Matt!  I called up just now and I am waiting a call back.  If not I will follow up with another call until this is sorted
koumi
Dabbler

OOOH.... UPDATE
Hardware delivery
The order is queued to be sent to the supplier
The cogs are moving guys perhaps you needed a little grease in the works to get them moving
koumi
Dabbler

Dear Mr Koumi,
I've placed the FTTC order for you and provisionally booked the appointment for 15/03/12 between 08 AM and 1 PM. If you need to change this appointment time please let us know as soon as possible by phone or replying to the online ticket.
Order reference:1-11068980607
Our test also indicates that your line currently supports a fibre technology with an estimated downstream line speed of 40 Mbps and upstream line speed of 2Mbps. The actual stable line speed supportable will be determined during the first 10 days of use. This speed may change over time to ensure line stability is maintained.
We'll post the router out to you shortly and reply back to your ticket to confirm the appointment slot. If you have any questions please let us know or feel free to post in the forum we created when the product was in a trial basis as there is a lot of useful information contained within that area:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/board,68.0.html
Our comprehensive FAQ is available here:
http://www.plus.net/residential/faqs.shtml
Kind regards,
[Name removed, forum rules]

Fist Pumps Cheesy    at last... not happy with the new appointment date!  lost my slot of the  12th of March  not sure I am working on the 15th or not?!  Huh
matt_2k34
Grafter

Quote from: koumi
at last... not happy with the new appointment date!  lost my slot of the   12th of March  not sure I am working on the 15th or not?!  Huh

Unfortunately thats pretty normal, Plusnet wont be able to keep the BTo appointment open, if for some reason the order fails, gets delayed etc and as such - would have to rebook.
BTo work on a first come first served basis, so if the 12th was now full of appointments, there is little that could be done other than stall the install another couple of days to a more convenient time.
Regards
Matt
koumi
Dabbler

Modem received  today Cool
matt_2k34
Grafter

Always a good sign Smiley
If it was me, id sit and set it up now while theres no rush, get all your settings in- save them and shutdown. then when BT arrive you can plug in and theres no awkward waiting while you find information out Smiley
Fingers crossed for a clean and straightforward install!
(and of course, you mean the Router has arrived... BT should be bringing the modem with them Wink )
Regards
koumi
Dabbler

So far so good  Cool

did a test this morning with old broadband provider and it was