cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Order Cancelled

mavisclark35

New Customer - Order Cancelled

Hi - I signed up for broadband and home phone last Sunday, paying in advance for my line rental.
Today, I have received an email from Plusnet saying my home phone order has been cancelled.  Could someone please advise as to what is happening!  If you have cancelled this, could I ask why??  And could I have my £200 back please?Huh
Also, I have not received a router; will this arrive before my go live date of 30 November?
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: New Customer - Order Cancelled

It looks like the broadband order failed which in turn cancelled the phone order.
I've replaced both orders now and it should be up and running on the 8th of December.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Kimberlin
Rising Star

This exact same thing happened to me twice, but Plusnet staff sorted it out. There must be a glich in P/N systems somewhere as following research, this appears to have happened to a number of people.
Anyway, I was all switched on today. Very happy with the fibre, though to be honest, virtually indistinguishable from when I was with BT, I'm even using my BT router because I need a dual band router, something the supplied P/N router doesn't have.
By the way, if there are any P/N staff monitoring, can I send the rather useless Openreach modem and the P/N router back? Do you have postage paid bags? Can I be refunded the money I paid for the router I can't use?
Thanks.
lconroy

To confirm, me too (well, strictly, my wife).
SImilar thing: Janice's order, paid in advance, was reported by email as OK (phone working), which was followed soon after by another email saying that there was a problem and the order had been cancelled.
This was at midnight/1AM on the day the engineer was to activate the phone line.
Text from OR engineer at 9AM saying the phone was now activated, and sure enough, the phone works.
That was on the 18th. Since then, we hear nothing (and we have no router).
She has replied to the cancellation message on the member website, but NO RESPONSE.
If there's a bug in the ordering system, does it really take days to notice or respond to confused customer (or not a customer -- who knows)?
Could do better.
atb,  Lawrence
mavisclark35

Thanks Matthew  although not a good start to my Plusnet experience.
Could you ensure the router is despatched also?