cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - No Router

akhan4747

New Customer - No Router

Hi Guys, I signed up to Plusnet a few weeks ago, and was meant to have had everything set up today. My phone line should have switched over (don't really know how to check this, but I got a message that said it had). My broadband should have also have switched over (according to the message I got today), but my router has not arrived, although I got a message on Monday to say it had been dispatched. So basically I'm without any internet. 

Any idea when the router will come (if at all), I'm without internet and that is not good for my work, nor my kids. 

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: New Customer - No Router

@akhan4747 Welcome to the forums. Do you get a tone on the phone?

Who were you with previously as ISP - there may be a possibility of using their router until yours arrives, but when will be depends on the covid situation at the various Royal Mail centres you router may have to pass through.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi there, thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry to hear that the hardware has not yet been received.

Please have a look at the email which I've sent to the address registered on the account and feel free to reach out if you have any further queries.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
akhan4747

Yes there is a tone on the phone, and I can make calls, so I think that has switched over. 

My son has done exactly that, we had BT so he has connected it to Plusnet using the guides on the forum. I would have expected plusnet to send out the router at least a week before connection, not a few days.