cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Help

Mirafin
Dabbler

Re: New Customer Help

Thanks Tony, What else is it your trying to sort? (Curious)
Im clearly no expert but is it major work involved to move people over to 21CN?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

oh, nothing technical - just an apology for the problems. I've put details on the ticket on the account for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Mirafin
Dabbler

Oh ok thankyou 🙂
I have to say, with this forum, the customer service experience ive had from you guys (and everyone else on here) has been fantastic and far superior to my previous provider.
Thank you again
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: Mirafin
Im clearly no expert but is it major work involved to move people over to 21CN?

If the exchange has 21CN capacity it is a walk in the park, however if the exchange has not been upgraded to 21CN (and there are lots - especially rural ones - which BT are not bothering with) then it is an impossibility.  You are stuck where you are.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mirafin
Dabbler

Ahh i see, to be fair though im just grateful to have internet back regardless of speed
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

PS: look here - http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/adslchecker.php - to see what is available.
Also when you can, post your stats and we'll confirm you are getting the best out of your line.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Using this direct link BT Wholesale checker is the same as where kitz takes you.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Unfortunately it's not available Sad
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hi Mirafin, well, glad you are connected. If you post the stats we should be able to give you an idea of how well your 20CN connection is performing.
If the modem/router is the 2704n the use the direct link 2704n Full xDSL Stats, you get the login screen on the way.
If it's the TG582n then use TG582n Full DSL stats again via the login screen.
The default usernames are admin and the password is on the plastic card that came with the device or on the label.
Just do a copy & paste of the stats into a post. HTH.