cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Fibre wrong speed

Sharaz22

New Customer Fibre wrong speed

My fibre unlimited is due to be installed today my line has been activated i am on 40/10 connection too i was given the estimate of 58.1 Mbps please can someone put that right
Thanks
Sharaz
8 REPLIES 8
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: New Customer Fibre wrong speed

Hi Sharaz,
As soon as your order is complete I'll place a modify order to move you higher to the correct product, this will complete tomorrow for you.
Macgoober
Dabbler

Quote from: Sharaz21
My fibre unlimited is due to be installed today my line has been activated i am on 40/10 connection too i was given the estimate of 58.1 Mbps please can someone put that right
Thanks
Sharaz

I had the same issue last week - based upon my original post too there seem to be a number of others in a similar position to us.  I got switched on to the new product at the weekend but my speed is still not right - i've had to raise another fault to try and get my IP Profile corrected - looks like an issue the BT side.  Initially the response was quite quick but it has taken a while to get this bit sorted - so frustrating!
When you do switch my advice would be to make sure you test it - you may get the same issue as me 😞
Good Luck
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Macgoober
Sorry for the wait, we're currently investigating the cause of this and we'll update you shortly.
ssjinzo

Quote from: Sharaz21
Thanks
Sharaz

same issue with me i got my fiber on Friday and getting 40/20 when i should get 80/20 was tested by the engineer and my socket and it read 80/20 after connecting my router and doing speed test iam only getting 36-37/15.  how do i sort this out 
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You don't have the same issue - there is no product 40/20 - please reply to me in your other post
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Sharaz,
You're on the higher product now, let me know how you're getting on.
Sharaz22

Quote from: chrispurvey
Hi Sharaz,
You're on the higher product now, let me know how you're getting on.

It is working great now i was not expecting the speed to be that high i am getting 9Mb Download speed.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's good to hear, thanks for letting us know.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team