cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Broadband Activated?

ReadiBoy
Dabbler

New Customer - Broadband Activated?

Hi, I'm new to Plusnet but so far my experience has been rather drawn out and I'm not sure if we're there yet...
Ordered phone and BB on 22nd November, Phone line activated fine soon afterwards (7th December), no problems. Was told BB would be activated on 15th, didn't happen as Openreach were too busy, can't blame you guys, date moved to 21st December, told I'll be texted/emailed. I haven't been notified formally but the related ticket on my account was closed, so plugged in Router and set up. Looked promising, auto setup completed with a blue light, but was then asked to sign in to the internet using my account username and password. Input these, triple checked both username and password, but after entering them the light strip (Hub One) goes solid orange, the BB light goes solid red and I get no internet access. Have tried this several times after 'factory resets' of the router.
Could someone confirm that my BB is actually activated? If it is activated, is it synced and able to recognize my username and password (I'm certain I've typed them correctly)?
Any help or advice appreciated. Happy Christmas everyone Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: New Customer - Broadband Activated?

Apologies that you've not been able to connect for the past few days. The order had completed, but the broadband side of the account needed manually activating due to the previous problems with the orders.
I'm not sure why the person who confirmed it was complete didn't do this Angry
You should be able to get online now Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ReadiBoy
Dabbler

Re: New Customer - Broadband Activated?

Thanks for your speedy reply  Smiley
I'll try it out as soon as I'm home and update again if I need to  Cheesy