cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netgear DGND 3300v2

Peterxrm
Grafter

Netgear DGND 3300v2

I have followed various links about the above but the info seems outdated in that I have a fault on this router-it reqs-so the warning page tells me a re-install of its software and it reqs the non US version. However net gear downloads do not list a european download. Any directions to which software is wanted appreciated.
Peter
2 REPLIES 2
houlton23
Grafter

Re: Netgear DGND 3300v2

Hi Peterxrm,
The way I've seen Netgear do this in the past is to have a US version of the firmware and then a Non-US or World Wide (WW) version of the firmware.
Have you tried the WW version listed on the page for your router on the netgear website? Link here

Alex Smiley
Peterxrm
Grafter

Re: Netgear DGND 3300v2

Thanks for the response - you have put Netgear to shame in your fast response-thank you.
The link you give was what is required and Netgear did not give any details about it what i could locate.
I have downloaded thro my mac and attempts to load it-it did something but after letting it run installing for 1 hour I stopped it and used the set up router wizard and somehow have got back on line with it. The set up indicates its the non US version as it asks for country of origin-contrary to the one Netgear was directing me to.
Again thanks.
Peter Smiley