Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help urgently! Sky to Plusnet

dannystokie
Grafter

Need help urgently! Sky to Plusnet

Hi
My install date for Fibre is tomorrow, I was until last night, on Sky easynety network but as of this morning they've swapped me to LLU, even after I had requested MAC. (Coincidence?)
I'm only moving to fibre from sky but I am keeping the phone with them and line rental.
My question is, is this going to scupper my fibre install tomorrow as I've heard you need to pay to BT to get line switched but Sky have told me it won't affect anything and Plusnet can install Fibre?
3 REPLIES 3
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Need help urgently! Sky to Plusnet

Don't worry. It happens to me when I switched. But no problems to me!! I was on Sky LLU and switched to Fibre Essentials back in March/April 2012.
Keep calm and carry on, no need to panic! The activation charge you paid will cover this ( if you got landline from PN activation charge is free)
Hope I helped!
J
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
dannystokie
Grafter

well, engineer been and he didn't know anything about data extension so he installed a brand new master socket in my bedroom ( wired outside).
took about 2 hours but, all sorted and:
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Good for you!!
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up