cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Internet for almost a week

mikeshe
Grafter

NO Internet for almost a week

My daughter has lost her ADSL internet connection almost a week ago. We have tried another router and done numerous resets and nothing has worked.
She raised a ticket #91924736 on Sunday, to date this has received absolutely no response from the relevant support people, which I find totally unacceptable. Perhaps somebody can get their backside in place to look at this problem. She recently moved house and PN have tied her in to another 12 month contract. I hasten to add that this contract is only binding if you provide the service in the first instance. At present you are failing drastically to provide a service let alone provide technical support to rectify the problem so I'd like to see you argue the contract in law should she decide to tell you to what you can do with your poor service.
I remember 15yrs ago when you raised a ticket they were answered within 12hrs, now you state within 24hrs but you can't even do that...so come on PN, buck up.
3 REPLIES 3
DanHodby
Grafter

Re: NO Internet for almost a week

Hi Mike,
It looks like shes putting the password in wrong in the router. Once that has been corrected she should be online.
Dan
mikeshe
Grafter

Thanks Dan, I'll get her to try that. I asked her about her password, she said.....it could be this, it could be that! Women!!
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You'd be able to confirm she has the correct password by logging in to the Plusnet portal as her.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)