cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

Sparksxd
Dabbler

My order

I basically made an order with Plusnet earlier this week but have been delayed until now due to Sky putting a line stop on my phone line. I phoned up to let Plusnet know that it had been removed today and was told my switch over date would be the 1st of March instead of the 23rd of this month (my Sky contract expires then).
Is there any way that this can be switched on before the 23rd?
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: My order

Hi Sparksxd,
Welcome to our community forums.
I've had a look at your account and the 1st March is now the earliest completion date, this was due to the cease that had been placed on your by your old provider and we had to wait for that to be removed before we could place your order. It then takes 10 working days to complete and unfortunately cannot be done any quicker.
Chris
Sparksxd
Dabbler

Received a letter today from Sky stating that you had been in contact with them regarding the switch over on the 1st of March (even though I've been informed else where that its the 2nd) and that they'll be cancelling on this date which is good news, meaning I won't be without internet for a week (due to the delay with having a block on my phone line from switching from Sky to Plusnet).
This letter was written on the 15th of February, but I'm curious to whether Plusnet will be switching over on the 1st or 2nd?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
The order will complete on the first, the date of the second is just to make sure everything is active - the account should activate on the first but if it doesn't do it automatically please either post on here or give our support team a call and we'll get everything sorted out.