cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order is a complete mess! Question #69714589 and Question #70401009

Nadosin

My order is a complete mess! Question #69714589 and Question #70401009

Hello,
So to summarize I've placed my order with Plusnet all the way back on 7th of May for Fiber broadband and phone services, and am yet to receive those services because of numerous issues. Just when I thought that the issues with capacity and cabinet etc. where sorted out, another issue as come up. Somebody has placed a cease order on my phone line, and due to that Plusnet customer services are telling me that they're unable to proceed with my order since there can only be 1 order on a line at a time.
As advised by Plusnet, I spoke to my current provider, O2, and they said that they did NOT place the order (why would they cancel their own customers line anyway?) and said that it is somebody else who did, but they cannot see specifically who that company is, which should be Plusnet as I've not placed any orders with any other company! The information which they gave is that the order has been placed on the 3rd of June and is due to complete on the 6th, which is unusually fast also, if you notice the next action on my main ticket was scheduled for 3rd of June too. They also said that they cannot cancel this cease order as they require 3-4 working days notice to do so. I've also spoken with Plusnet customer services as mentioned earlier, and they are telling me that Plusnet has not placed such an order. So now after talking to O2 3 times and Plusnet 2 times, I'm in a limbo and I don't know what to do... both companies cannot give me a definitive answer as to what will happen or how to sort this issue out. And if that is just not possible then after my line is canceled, I would like it to be re-activated as soon as possible and my Fiber installation date to be prioritized, but ideally I would like to keep my current number.
I've been waiting for a month for my service, but I am encountering problem after problem. Could someone with the ability and the know-how please chase this up for me as soon as possible! This is getting outrageous! There are 2 tickets open on my account at the moment, Question #69714589 and Question #70401009, for more information I would advise reading them.  I will be monitoring this thread untill 12pm and would be able to answer any extra question very quickly, otherwise I will check this thread again in the evening.
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: My order is a complete mess! Question #69714589 and Question #70401009

Hi Nadosin,
Sorry to hear that your services aren't up and running yet. I've spoken with our provisioning team and can see that we're now waiting for the stop to go through, we will then be able to activate your phone line which will take 24 hours. We'll then place your fibre order and will provide you with the earliest date available to us that suits you.
We'll check to see if your line has been stopped and if it has we'll progress your order.
We'll keep you updated.
Nadosin

Hi,
It's been a few days now since my original post, and could I get an update on the situation please? Interestingly enough I still have my broadband connection from O2.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Your phone line should be active at some point today, we'll confirm this with you once it's active.
We'll then place your broadband order as this as your phone order completes.
We've updated your ticket which you can view here.