Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Broadband Service...

Akira
Grafter

My Broadband Service...

He there,
I was wandering if someone could help me. At the end of January I ordered Unlimited Cable Broadband (for which I paid £190 pounds for the years line rental, first months bill and router p+p) and the phone line was installed and activated a week and a half ago. I didn't need the phone service as I don't have a house phone. The broadband is what I need. I contacted customer support a few days ago and they said that they will get someone to update me as to why there is a delay in Plusnet sending me my router and activating my broadband service. However I have heard nothing since. Is there someone that could give me an update please?
Thanks for your time, guys.  Wink
5 REPLIES 5
Akira
Grafter

Re: My Broadband Service...

Anyone?
Or is anyone having a similar issue?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Welcome to the forums and please allow a little time for staff to pick this up
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there, sorry for the delay in response on your order.
We've got your order placed and we've updated your ticket which you can view at https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
I hope this helps.
Chris
Akira
Grafter

O.k. Thank you. I have been told that my order wasn't even placed and that it will take between seven and ten days for my broadband to be activated and my router to be sent. It's a bit longer than I was hoping for but there you go. Thanks much, Chris.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi,
It's the earliest that we can take get an active service on your line from today I'm afraid, let me know how it goes.