cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

sihaworth
Dabbler

Moving house

I'm moving house at the end of the month and I'm trying to ascertain whether or not I can take my Fibre BB with me? My local exchange will be Cleveleys (LCCLV) which according to SamKnows has been FTTC enabled.
dslchecker.bt.com states that I can order FTTC by 30th September. What do I do in the mean time for 1 month? WIll I have access to ADSL?

2 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 51

Re: Moving house

The latest BT WBC SFBB status report published in early July confirms the exchange is fibre enabled but it depends when the cabinet that serves your new property will be enabled; the information from http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/pls/adsl/adslchecker.welcome should be the most up to date on that.
I suggest giving the House Move Team a call on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 for advice.
The Home and Office Move guide available here gives helpful information about moving.
David
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 48

Re: Moving house

Hi there,
I'm sure we can arrange something in the interim for you, as spraxyt rightly says our house moves team will be able to answer any relevant questions about this and get the ball rolling for you too.
Let us know how you get on.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team