cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

Lizchad

Moving house

I moved a plusnet account to a new property on the 17 the August, but still no Internet. Any idea how much longer it will take?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Moving house

Hello there,

I am sorry about this, our automation appears to have hit an issue and wasn't able to place the order against the line at the new property.

This is because there's an issue relating to records, I've raised it with our suppliers as it need their intervention.

It may take a few days to get that side of the issue resolved, once it has been I'll deal with placing the relevant orders and will keep you updated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DeborahS

We have also moved house. Despite notifying Plusnet over five weeks in advance of the moving date, and having moved in over two weeks ago, we still have no broadband service. Apparently the order was 'cancelled by somebody', and each time we are given a completion date for the new order, the date passes with no service. We are now at the stage where our phone has has no dial tone for two days, we have no broadband, and our open call has been closed because Plusnet tell us our order is 'complete'. We seem to be living in an alternative universe!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi  DeborahS

I'm sorry to see there's been some issues with this but I'm glad to see that you called in and we've got this resolved quickly for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team