cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from ADSL to ADSL2+, why do i have to wait until next billing period?

Asterix187
Grafter

Re: Moving from ADSL to ADSL2+, why do i have to wait until next billing period?

Even better!! Thanks very much!
I will get on it now!
Asterix187
Grafter

Re: Moving from ADSL to ADSL2+, why do i have to wait until next billing period?

Hi, can i quickly ask.... Has the move to Extra and Pro been actioned for me. I notice my monthly price has changed to the 11.49 + 5 price so I assume it has. I don't want to go fiddling around if its all already sorted!
Thanks
Daniel
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
It hasn't happened yet I'm afraid (it just happens that your current product is priced the same as Market 3 extra plus Pro - I suspect that's changed as a result of Jojo updating your market area).
I can't see any product changes scheduled though, all you need to do to schedule it is log in to our website then hit the 'product change' link on the pink bar at the top. Bear in mind you'll not be able to add the Pro add on until the account change has happened though.
Your next billing date is the 24th so if you schedule the change now that's when it'll happen and that's also when you'll be able to add the Pro add-on.
Hope that helps,
Asterix187
Grafter

hi, That's great. I have requested the change now.
Thanks
Asterix187
Grafter

Hi, Just ot let you know my line seems to have now been updated. Thanks all for your help!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Good news, thanks for letting us know Smiley