cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving broadband to the new house

alessandrodiru

Moving broadband to the new house

Hello everyone!

I'm moving broadband to a new address and I'm trying to call customer service for the last 2 days to confirm the move (my first request was postponed probably for this reason) but at each call I've been put in the queue for 30 minutes and at the end no operator replies.

Chat on the website doesn't work and they suggest me to call by telephone.

What can I do?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Moving broadband to the new house

Welcome to the forum.  Smiley

If chat doesn't work, it's usually down to Ad Blocker, Ghostery or similar.

Are you calling the general number, or the specific house move number - 0800 013 2632 ?

Not young enough to know everything
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 114

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems contacting us. The best way to speak to our House Moves department is by calling them directly on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting option 1, then option 1).

There's currently a 5 minute queue, but usually less than that to be honest. They're open until 8pm this evening.

I hope this helps

I've joined the Plusnet Help Team as of May 2017. As such, I have a new forum account. Please direct any queries to @Gandalf. Thanks

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Support
alessandrodiru

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

When I try to access the chat, the little window tells me to call them cause chat is not available at the moment.

I tried to call even the moving number, but before the call I'm advised that the response time is gonna be more or less 30 minutes cause all the advisers are busy. I waited in line more than once but nobody answers.

Really don't know what to do anymore. It looks like there is no way to reach customer support. Never happened to me anything like this with any other company!