cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving address

soulman4u

Moving address

Two years and 3 months I moved to where I am now, at that time it was advised to me that it would take one months for the line to be re-activated. As I'm moving again is the procedure and waiting time going to be repeated. I hope that it now will take a matter of days rather than the wait of 4 weeks. Can any of PN staff help please.
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: Moving address

Hi there,
I can't see any tickets on your account that suggest that you are moving house.  Could you let us know some details?  Are you keeping the same telephone number? When are you moving?
This post may help.
soulman4u

The question I post is to feel the waters, I have not informed you yet of my move, so there will be no ticket. I will be keeping my phone number and still having PN as my phone provider along with my internet provider. So really I now would like to know how much notice is to be given, and will there be an uninteruptable service or days - weeks wait?
Regards
wayne
James
Grafter

If you want to do a simultaneous reprovide, try to give us at least two weeks once you have got your reprovide code from BT.  This process can be problematic, but feel free to give me a shout once you have raised your ticket and I'll pick it up with the Provisioning Team.
soulman4u

Even though PN is my phone bill provider I still have to inform BT of my move, is this correct?
Mand
Grafter

Quote from: soulman4u
Even though PN is my phone bill provider I still have to inform BT of my move, is this correct?

No, as we are your phone provider you would not need to deal with BT regarding this.
If you wish to do a simultaneous provide with us, just raise a house move ticket to us through the Help Assistant, making sure you request a simultaneous provide and giving us a date at least 2 weeks into the future.
We will then do the rest. Smiley