cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House

georgeturnerj

Moving House

Hi,

Im about to move house within a month Ive got the line rental up at the end of the month because I chose to pay it up front but the broadband is on an 18 month contract so would continue.

Can anyone explain to me how I move my broadband from one place to another, what information I would need to provide and what charges there are. I reckon its going to cost me £50 to cancel the whole thing and try with a new supplier when I move so please let there be a simpler more cost effective way.

Side note, what sort of ISP has an online chat support option that is continually busy that doesn't even let leave a message for their support team to go back to Ive got to sign up again for a forum and then shout into the void of a message board hoping someone will answer, this does not seem like the best way of doing it.

Thanks

Jack

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Moving House

Have you spoken to the house moves team on 0800 013 2632.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
georgeturnerj

Im at work at the minute and can't sit on hold Id very much prefer to do this online.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi George,

I'm afraid we cannot do this online, however we can arrange for a call back from the relevant team to discuss your house move.

I have created a ticket on your account for this - if you can please respond to the ticket and we will follow up from there. You can view this here

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha