cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House Shambles

geoffh

Moving House Shambles

Moved property, actually on same development (farm). Sub contracted engineer comes out and tries to swap line, ends up with a number that nobody knows anything about! Up and down poles, eventually says he'll go down to box and jump number to line. Fine, phone on. NO BROADBAND. Hideous waiting times on phone, chat more worried about make of router, online questions in turmoil, sorry for mix up followed by order complete. Wasted 4 hours of life waiting on phone listening to music and a bloke that sounds like a Yorkshire Tea salesman. The broadband has not been connected! Oh, and yes I am in the test socket and I have tried several routers, could you make a note of this? This is not fit for purpose, more and more ads on TV yet no staff to answer the phone. Account ghutchings, is anybody out there????  I am in IT, even TalkTalk and BT answer the damn phone.
4 REPLIES 4
MelRocks
Grafter

Re: Moving House Shambles

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear about these issues. From what I can see this has been caused by a fault in your area, and this has been booked in for an engineer appointment. I can also assure you we are working on these call queues currently and doing what we can to reduce these with extra hiring and training. Thank you.
Bromder
Grafter

Who is training who? please plusnet internal training is not for you
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Anything we can help you with Bromder?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Adam, you didn't look far - try looking at his previous posts: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,146407
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)