cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to new network, internet is sluggish as hell!

Azagoth
Grafter

Moved to new network, internet is sluggish as hell!

Ever since Plusnet decided to move me to this new network, without informing me beforehand I might add, my internet has become slugglish.

• Websites that would usually open in a flash are taking ages to open.  Some of them won't open and just time out. 
  • Trying to watch videos on Youtube is a bloody nightmare, I have to wait longer for the video to load than the actual runtime of said video (five minutes to load a two minute video) as watching as it streams is now impossible. 
  • Sites that requires you enter a Captcha to do anythng is unusable as the Captcha times out.
  • I can't use my Internet banking (Halifax) as the site won't load when using Plusnet (as you can imagine this is a pretty big problem).
  • Uploading is a problem too, uploads just won't upload and either stop after a s econd or just simply won't start.
  • I've tried to switch IPs, but can't seem to anymore as whenever I try I keep on getting the same one which is 51.6.***.***.  I'm on dynamic IPs as I don't want a static one.

So come on PlusNet, when are you going to do your bloody jobs and sort this out so we can have the service that WE PAY YOU to deliver?

1 REPLY 1
Azagoth
Grafter

Re: Moved to new network, internet is sluggish as hell!

A complete weekend without a single response from Plusnet.  This much vaunted customer service your adverts claim you have, where is it?