cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move ADSL Line to new VP

Anonymous
Not applicable

Move ADSL Line to new VP

Can you move my second ADSL (xxx.xx.xx.41) connection to the least congested VP please as per your offer. It's pointless paying for something that doesn't work, and it is now getting to the point that it is causing me issues while working.
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Move ADSL Line to new VP

Can someone at PlusNet give me an update on this please. I've had no contact regarding this.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Can you raise a fault report on the account for us please? With this, we can take a look.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tony.
Thanks for that I'll call in.
hillyfields123
Grafter

You could also use: http://faults.plus.net
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called in as I said and spoke to Jordan who said he would raise the issue. However, that was at 18:00 on Thursday, and although he did mention a timeline of up to 72 hours I see that no relevant ticket has been raised, is this the norm?
I did start the BB fault checker but abandoned it when it was asking about router changes, and it appears to have created a ticket (#101565550). But having said that this ticket says PlusNet would try to contact me within 24 hours, and that 'expired' at 18:00 yesterday.
An update would be appreciated.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

The ticket time given refers to automated testing rather than call backs. Faults will soon by on this for us though.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Tony. Roll on Monday  Smiley
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. It is now Wednesday and no progress has been made on this. I've had no contact whatsoever regarding this and am somewhat disappointed, can someone please give me an update as to when the move will take place please.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another week has gone past and the line I want moving is showing this

and has been since 09:00 on the 7th. I assume (hope) it is related to this ticket https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=101565550 and this will get resolved today.
P.S. Not to sure if that is the correct way to include a reference to a support ticket.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

The work to move you onto a different VP is still ongoing but our suppliers have advised it should be completed today.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update Matthew, appreciated, as always.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me again. The graph in reply No. 9 is a link to the live graph and its state has not changed since yesterday as I had hoped it would,  so any news on this?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Unfortunately it looks like the tie pairs they've tried to move you onto are faulty.
They're trying to find ones that aren't faulty and we should know more by Monday.
Sorry for the continued delay.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lips_are_sealed