cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More disconnects, is there a problem ?

mseries
Grafter

More disconnects, is there a problem ?

Yesterday evening my router was showing it had disconnected, I reset it and it came up and was fine. About mid afternoon my wife reported that it had lost connection and intermittently reconnected then disconnected. I came home from work around 1700 and it was down. Took several resets before I was able to get this connection.
Can someone look into this for me please ? Is there a problem at PNs end or should I just raise a ticket ?
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: More disconnects, is there a problem ?

Sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still seeing issues as the connection has been up for over 2 days straight.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mseries
Grafter

I spoke to someone on the chat and was advised to raise a fault which I did, this was Friday evening. Midway through Saturday morning a BT Openreach man knocked on the door and told us he was going to do a line test outside. I was out at the time and when I got home he'd finished and told us the line was OK. I restarted the modem/router and it's been OK since. 
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Looks like the fault report automatically detected an issue and raised the fault through, this was then passed on to the engineering teams and they seem to have rectified it. I'm going to pass the ticket back to you to monitor the connection and let us know if you have any further issues.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.