cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly usage

mattjessop1
Hooked

Monthly usage

Bit strange but when I log in to view to my usage I get "Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment" which is definately not correct as I've been with PN for a couple of months and the broadband is definatley in use.

Any ideas anyone ?

3 REPLIES 3
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Monthly usage

Join the club.  My usage meter hasn't worked since 20th July, and on the 3rd August I was told that "We are aware of an issue with usage affecting some accounts.  We are working on this, and we will be in touch."  That was the last I heard. 

See my post here: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Defective-usage-meter/td-p/1364264

It isn't clear why there is no mention of this "issue with usage affecting some accounts" on the service status page.

All my usage stats now disappear for a time after the end of each billing period, and a note says they may take up to 4 hours to come back.  It has so far taken between 4 and 14 days!  However since this part of the site no longer contains any useful data (only a few KB, yes KB, showing for the day the meter reappears) it makes no real difference whether it's there or not.

I wish PN would get this fixed (my preferred optiion), or remove this facility for all customers on unlimited usage (which would at least be fairer than it being unavailable to some of us).

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Don't tell Plusnet to discard broken things instead of fixing them. They've already done that with customer service.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Lips_are_sealed