Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Broadband Usage

Oxigin
Grafter

Monthly Broadband Usage

Hi All,
Sorry im sure this isnt the correct fourm for the question but I couldnt see one for  "account/billing"
I am currently a Pro member meaning I have a limit of 15gig per month, I normally wouldn't go above this but this month however I think I will, I have seen that in my account I can set a "Maximum Broadband Price" If say I put £25 in there which would give me 20gig but I only used say 18gig would I still get changed the full £25 or would it be closer to £23 ?
Thanks - Sorry again !  Sad
[Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Moved from Broadband Speed to ensure appropriate exposure
3 REPLIES 3
Be3G
Grafter

Re: Not sure where to post this..

Firstly you need to consider the fact that extra usage is sold at £2 per 2GB - getting 20GB for £25 wouldn't be possible, it would be either 19GB for £24 or 21GB for £26.
That said, the maximum broadband price is a price ceiling, not an amount you will be charged each month. So if you were to set it to £26, Plusnet would charge you £20 per month plus any extra for additional usage, up to the maximum of £26.
Oxigin
Grafter

Great - Thanks for the reply ill go change mine now ! 😃
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@Oxigin
I have taken the liberty of changing the title of your thread to something more appropriate as others may find the thread useful.
Hope you understand Smiley
Kind regards
Dick (strat) Moderator
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine