cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miserable speed of 0.66mbps

m101dream

Miserable speed of 0.66mbps

I have been left with unusable service since friday my internet speed has been capped at poor depressing 0.66mbps that's not acceptable. im really not happy with this unreliable service . i have attached few screenshots of my bthub-4 helpdesk, event log. test result and ADSL availability results hope this helps anyone.
thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Miserable speed of 0.66mbps

You should edit the first picture and removed your private credentials -  email/serial no,SSID.
Have you reported a fault? Is the line quiet? Have you followed any of the troubleshooting guides?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Your speeds have been banded because of the drops on your line.

I can see you've got a fault raised and our Faults team will get that picked up as soon as we can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
m101dream

yeah matthew it has been banded but why? i have not seen such a slow incompetent customer service, i have called  the faults team once a day since friday midday and none has actually put a fault with your engineers. this has been done earlier this morning and thats unaccaptable to be told to wait for a call by friday 19th feb, that's  full seven day after the fault was raised. i have only been with plusnet for less then a month and already you've became a massively unreliable.
thanks for tip Mustrum Wink iv'e now edited the grab