cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration status?

dragon2611
Grafter

Migration status?

My accounts showing "Activating your line Broadband orders typically take a week to complete" when I login and check the order status, however I've yet to see any email notifications other than the intial account setup ones.
I've also not had a letter from the previous provider yet to state someone's trying to take over the line, so should I be worried.
I assume it's probably going to be one of the dates I selected for an engineer (FTTC+Phone migration) but i'll need confirmation beforehand so I can book the day off.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Migration status?

Hi there,
The order to transfer your phone over to us has already completed and details about the FTTC order are listed on ticket 76047286 which you should be able to see at http://contactus.plus.net
I'm not sure why you haven't received any email notifications, I'll flag that with the business support team who placed the orders manually for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dragon2611
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Thanks for that,
I did check my spam filtering service to make sure they hadn't eaten it but I've not seen anything from Plusnet in there other than the automated notification relating to the ticket you raised and the initial account setup emails.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
It looks like we had a problem with a tool we use to set the status relating to the progress of your order (install diary) at the time which means the usual order progress updates which you should have had didn't come through as expected.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dragon2611
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Not sure if the tool that notifies the team of a customer response is working either, replied at about 9:10 AM and not seen anything back.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1