cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration over

Totalist

Migration over

Hi guys!
Recently joined with your service and I'm excited for when the change over completed, my migration is set to complete on the 14/15th.
I was just wondering if it was at all possible to grab confirmation that my MAC code was processed when signing up- it's just that my current, and soon to be previous ISP has been in contact and informed me that BT systems have not received a new order on my line asset, thus indicating no planned departures from my current ISP. I'm sure all is well, I thought it may be worth while to pop a question on here to ensure I don't run into difficulty, or any resulting 'Cease of Broadband Charge'
Many thanks!
Alex.
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Migration over

Welcome to the forums.
Are you moving Phone and Broadband to Plusnet and were both with your soon to be previous ISP?
If you are moving both, it sounds like it should be a "Simultaneous" provide and one of the DCT should be able to confirm that for you in the morning.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi,
I've just replied to your ticket, the MAC was indeed used so the current ISP shouldn't even be able to raise a cease order against your broadband service.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Totalist

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Great stuff- thanks Adam - most definitely put my mind at rest.
Many thanks,
Alex.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, that's good to hear
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team