cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from BT Infinity to Plusnet Fibre (Check Order)

Mark84

Migration from BT Infinity to Plusnet Fibre (Check Order)

Hi, is it possible to check my order has been placed correctly to migrate from BT Infinity? I hadn't received any updates within a week so I phoned Plusnet to chase the order as I was advised it hadn't been picked up by the automated system. I was then told an engineer appointment would need to be booked which is now booked for the 26/09/14. I questioned this as I believe this should just be a dummy appointment as I already have the BT Openreach modem installed for BT infinity. Please can you confirm if the order has been placed correctly and that I don't need to be at home on the 26/09/14 for the engineer appointment?
Thanks
Mark
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Migration from BT Infinity to Plusnet Fibre (Check Order)

Hi Mark,
You've got it all pretty much spot on.
The only problem with the account was that our internal diaries weren't updated. Because of this you have not received any emails/texts confirming the date to you.
But I can 100% confirm that the order has been placed correctly, and you will not need to be present for 26/09.  Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Mark84

Thanks for the quick response Matty. I have now recieved a text telling me my router is in the post Smiley
Do you know how long after the phone line will transfer once the broadband goes live? Will it be exactly 14 day's?
Thanks
Mark
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I don't think there's any bank holidays coming up......so 14 days sounds correct.
10 working days is the official line anyway  Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet