cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Tomorrow

geoffa
Grafter

Migration Tomorrow

I'm scheduled to have my phone and broadband migrated from Sky to PNet tomorrow (23rd), this has been confirmed by both PNet and Sky. However the order tracking info reports the broadband is due to complete on the 24th PM. Should I be able to use broadband tomorrow or will I have to wait until Friday afternoon?
Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: Migration Tomorrow

Hiya,
We normally quote the next working day because the order can complete at *any* time of the day.
Basically it should be active at some stage tomorrow.
geoffa
Grafter

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to tomorrow. Incidentally, I must say I've been very impressed with the level of service shown on this forum. Having said that, I hope I don't need to use it!
Thanks Again
geoffa
Grafter

Hi Guys
Looks like BT have done their bit - phone and router have been down but both now back up with good router synch. I've changed the username and password but authentication is failing against host ERX29.Edinburgh7. I'm guessing you now need to activate my account? If so, could this be done asap please?
Thanks Again
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI GRA,
I've just manually activated your account from this end, so you should be able to get connected now.
Jojo Smiley
geoffa
Grafter

Excellent JoJo - connected straight away. Very impressed with the migration process. Also currently synched at 3Mb (I know that may change), but never got more than 1.5 from Sky ADSL2+! Have a great Xmas.
GRA
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi GRA,
Glad to be of service Smiley merry christmas to you too.
Jojo Smiley