cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metronet mail

Peterxrm
Grafter

Metronet mail

Hi on Metronet I can't seem to get any satisfactory response from the help team or support - only suggestions to change my settings that have been quiet happily working for a long long time on 3 machines.
For the last 24 hours I have had no outgoing mail - the web server mail side  is aok- support suggest this and that - pre-recorded phone messages say there is a fault on out going mail-support team no nothing about it.  I have raised a fault ticket  and again response is to change password! Some one pull a finger out as my 3 users at home want to send some mail with attachments etc.
Peter
Musn't grumble
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Metronet mail

Peter,
Could you possibly do me a favour and let me know what you are using as your incoming and outgoing mail server?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Metronet mail

@Peter, I replied to your ticket yesterday asking for the answers to a number of questions which you don't appear to have provided. Instead you've just come back to us saying it's still not working?
We'd like to get things sorted out for you, but at the moment we've very little to go on and we've no reason to believe there are any issues with our outbound mail servers. I'm not sure why there's a recorded message on the phone so will get somebody to look into that now.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵