cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metronet Usage Stats Page

rockradio
Grafter

Metronet Usage Stats Page

Does anyone know what the problem is with the Metronet Usage Stats page? For at least the past week it won't show my stats and reports No stats currently available for this month. It will show me stats from the start of the month when I first go to the page, but thereafter, will not list anything. As I need stats for my billing period from 10th of month to the following 9th, its more or less useless to me. Sad FYI, I'm using IE7 and Xp. Its the same using Firefox too.
Regards
Rockradio
13 REPLIES 13
royparrish
Dabbler

Re: Metronet Usage Stats Page

It's not just you. I noticed it a few days ago.
James
Grafter

Guys,
Is this still the case?  It's fine for me when looking at your accounts on Workplace (which shows the same view that you would see) and it's looking fine for the timescales given.
James
Grafter

Actually.  Scrap that.  It's a known issue.
I'll see if we can get it prioritised at all.
petef

I reported it a month ago.  A feature of the issue tracker is that it automatically closes tickets after 14 days.  I guess that whoever put that system together did not anticipate that Metronet would take so long to fix faults.  Wink
metdenmar
Dabbler

I'ts still unavailable - anyone know if Plusnet customers can get their stats?
James
Grafter

Hiya,
I'm sorry this is taking so long to fix.
I can assure you that it is actively being worked on (and was being worked on yesterday) and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
Usage is showing for PlusNet customers.
metdenmar
Dabbler

Still no usage stats for the poor relation Metronet customers :(- I find it incredible that it's taking SO long to fix this - especially as the stats are available to support staff. Surely you can do better than this James?
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
This problem is currently the highest priority non-p1 across our platform at the moment, so I can assure you we are taking it seriously and giving it the relevant resource internally.
With regards the fix, our development team have identified the issue, and are now working on the actual resolution. Once done we'll push it through testing as quickly as possible to get it live.
rockradio
Grafter

Wanted to check my usuage stats and its still broke  Huh
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The good news is we have the change control going through the process at this moment so this should be resolved today/tomorrow.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
petef

The stats are back at long last.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Yep, I approved the change control earlier today and it's rolled live. So far all looks well and the accounts I've checked can see the stats.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rockradio
Grafter

Great Smiley Just checked and works for me at last too. The bad news is I am 2GB over my usage for this month.
Well done guys Cool