cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages from Plusnet delayed by one or two days.

drw
Grafter

Messages from Plusnet delayed by one or two days.

FYI  - in case you have a problem somewhere
In the last few minutes I have received 4 Plusnet Service Statement emails that were originally dated  from Wednesday and Thursday this week.
They were routed thru two other userids - one at ATTGLOBAL.NET thence to GOOGLEMAIL  (do not ask<g>).
My mail program has been running all yesterday and this afternoon so if they had arrived at GOOGLEMAIL server before today I would have received them.
Looking at the time stamps in the headers they did not leave the Plusnet Server to go to ATTGLOBAL until this evening.  I have received other ATTGLOBAL directed mail in the last few days without any observed delays.

6 REPLIES 6
paulby
Grafter

Re: Messages from Plusnet delayed by one or two days.

Likewise. 
Got 4 Service Status e-mails dated from Wednesday and Thursday. They all arrived today, Friday, between 18:15 and 18:30.  These were delivered straight to my PN mailbox.
Looks like there was a problem somewhere sending these out!
madjbright
Grafter

I received (I assume) the same 4 emails between 18:17 and 18:24 tonight but did not notice the dates until your post. In my case they were sent to an address on a domain hosted by plusnet, and therefore to a plusnet mail box. The first mail is a duplicate of one that I initially received at 16:14 on Wednesday. The other 3 have not been previously received.
Heloman
Grafter

Same here. Service Status mails to my GMail account dated 17/9 only just arrived!
Santiago
Grafter

Quote from: Paul03
Likewise. 
Got 4 Service Status e-mails dated from Wednesday and Thursday. They all arrived today, Friday, between 18:15 and 18:30.  These were delivered straight to my PN mailbox.
Looks like there was a problem somewhere sending these out!

Takes along time to get here from Durban then Lips_are_sealed
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the answer probably lies in the service status for wed  and  thurs  http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1221667208.htm
drw
Grafter

Reassuring to know that other people have seen the same problem.